1. Tuition payment for academic credit (University of Detroit Mercy “UDM” class*)
- All students must be enrolled in coursework for academic credit in order to establish a permanent record and to allow students to access Blackboard and TitanConnect as UDM students.
- Tuition: total of $1235.00: $1050.00 + $185 (academic credit fees)
- $885.00 to UDM (check or credit card – NO CASH).
- $350.00 to Ishtar Cultural Center (check or cash – NO Credit Card).
Please bring in your laptop to the class every day. Preferred Windows OS. Laptops with Windows OS are easier to use and install Syriac fonts.
* Class is offered by UDM for academic credit if the number of students enrolled is enough to open a class at UDM. Please check with the course instructor for more details. If the class is not offered by UDM, it will be offered by Ishtar Cultural Center with no academic credit to prepare students for Proficiency Exam. Please check FAQ page for more information.
2. Tuition payment for No academic credit (Ishtar Cultural Center Class)
- Tuition: total of $1050.00 to Ishtar Cultural Center (check or cash – NO Credit Card)
Please note, payments are for the class tuition only. If the college/university requires a Proficiency Exam, please contact UDM for more information about the fees and the date of the Proficiency Exam. Ishtar Cultural Center does not give the Proficiency Exam.